After a password change for your user account, you may no longer be able to access your storage accounts in Azure File Storage Manager. To remedy this follow these steps to update the account you login with:
- In Storage Explorer click on manage accounts.
- Find the account that you recently changed the password on and click Remove
- Click add account
- Click sign in at the bottom of the box that pops up, leaving all other options default
- Sign in with you Office 365 account and you new password
- Click apply when you get back to the manage accounts screen
- Click on toggle explorer and check to make sure access has been restored to your storage accounts.