1. From your Android device, open the Google Play Store.
2. Search for and Install the Microsoft Remote Desktop app.
3. Once installed, open the Microsoft Remote Desktop app.
4. Tap the Plus (+) sign to add a remote desktop.
5. Under connection name, add a name for this connection, this is only for your reference.
TIP - Name the connection Instant Office for easy set up and remembering.
6. Under PC name, add in your Instant Office IP address.
7. Tap the checkmark in the upper-right of the app.
8. Once saved, tap the newly created Instant Office connection.
9. At the Logon prompt, add your Instant Office user name and password.
10. At the security prompt, tap Trust Always and you will then be connected to Instant Office.