To access Instant Office from Mac OSX, you must first install Microsoft's Remote Desktop for Mac. There are numerous versions available, all of which have been tested by VRI Technology staff. The best tested version has been attached to this document for your convenience. VRI Technology does not guarantee the Instant Office experience with other versions of the Remote Desktop software.
- Click here (Remote Desktop Installer) and run the installer.
- Once the installation has completed, open Applications from the Finder menu.
- Open the Remote Desktop application.
- In the computer text box, enter the name for Instant Office and click Connect.
- When prompted, enter your user name and password and click Ok. You will then be connected to your Instant Office environment.