1. From the iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), access the Apple App Store.
2. Search for the Microsoft Remote Desktop app and touch install.
3. If prompted, input your Apple ID password.
4. Once the app is installed, touch open from the app store.
5. In the upper right of Microsoft's Remote Desktop app, touch the plus (+) sign.
6. From the drop-down menu, touch "Add PC or Server"
7. Under PC Name, add your Instant Office IP Address and then touch Done.
8. Touch Save.
9. From "My Desktops" touch the newly created connection.
10. At the Credential screen, input your Instant Office user name and password and then slide the option to "Store user name and password"
11. Touch Done.
12. You will then be connected to your Instant Office.